Graphic Design Training In Abuja Nigeria
This Graphics Design Training Course in Abuja Nigeria will open up the world of digital graphic design and help you expand your skillset and become a professional graphics designer in Nigeria
By understanding the foundations of color, typography, layout, composition, branding, and other fields of study in the graphic design realm, you can propel yourself from a beginner to an expert, just by having the right education.
You have found the perfect course for learning graphic design. It doesn’t matter if you have no experience at all, this Graphics Design Training Course in Abuja Nigeria was designed to teach you design theory and practice in the most effective means necessary.
Kick-start your course with an overview of the graphic design space. Get familiar with the concept of graphic design as well as an understanding of visual relationships that can help you communicate a direct and coherent message.
This Graphic Design Training In Abuja Nigeria is build to make you a professional Graphics designer
Investigate the various design careers this industry has to offer and work your way through the holy trinity of graphic design applications — Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
To become a graphic designer, a student needs to master many different skills and tools. These courses cover the concepts and software that every designer needs to know.
Through visual examples, this course will teach you the fundamental principles of graphic design: image-making, typography, composition, working with color and shape.
Computer Graphic designers are well sort after professionals, they can work in the media and communication department of many organizations or as freelancers.
Learn from creative professionals who gladly share their tips, techniques, and workflows in some of the most widely used graphic design programs including Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
A Graphic Designer must correctly use typography, imagery, composition, layout, and color to solve visual communication problems.
Graphic Design Class Overview
Understand the principles and various elements of design
Gain practical skills in Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
Understand the design cycle
How to create a portfolio and start your own graphic design business.
Benefit of enrolling in this graphics design training in Abuja Nigeria
Graphic design is about more than just appearances and provides many more benefits than simply making something look good.
Its importance is often underestimated, but good design can bring many significant business benefits. Here are some of the benefits:
Better career opportunity: Graphics Designing is the best career opportunity for today’s generation. It is a fast-growing industry. For fresher, it is the best opportunity you can grow frequently in this field as compared to other field.
- It is simple and easy to learn: Graphic Designing is a short term course. We can easily learn. Any graduate can make the best career in this field. Also that students can do graphic designing course who are pursuing graduation.
- Expansion and creativity: Graphic Designing is the art and creativity of graphic designer. In this field we can grow our career frequently. A graphic designer conveys and express the idea to the people for selling goods or services. Graphic Designer play an important part in every company.
- Flexibility: Graphic Designing is an online work. We can do work anywhere. Because we do not need any particular place for doing graphic designing work. Our work is online so our work will show 24*7 in the world.
- Career oriented: Graphic Designing is a career oriented. Because in graphic designing there are many career opportunities for graphic designer. A graphic designer can do work as a freelancer as well as can do the job in a reputed company.
- Earn More: In this field you can earn much more you can’t expect. Because graphic designing a lot of projects and no one can out from job. Because you can earn as a freelancer at home much more. The demand of graphic designer is very high in big companies.
- Make Your Career: If you are thinking for making a career in this field. So, you are right because graphic designer need in every company. It is the need for growing and selling the product or services.
- Graphic Designing Opportunities: There are many job opportunities in graphic designing field like you can make logo designer, mobile designer, software designer etc.
- Become a Professional: Graphic Designing is a profession. you can do job as a professional and also you can do work at home as a freelancer. In India there are many projects of graphic designing. In present as well as in future the demand of graphic designer is increasing.
- Liberty of Imagination and creativity: A graphic designer has full freedom of creativity. Because firstly a graphic designer thinks about the product and then he creates the logo according to the product. He creates the logo like people will attract and buy the product.
Do you want to enter the world of Graphics Designing but don’t have any knowledge? Don’t worry just enroll in this graphic design training course and get started.
This course is specifically designed to get you started from the beginning. in this course, we will have a brief introduction of everything that is a must-have thing for a graphic designer, system requirements, topography down to proper design
Common uses of graphic design include identity (logos and branding), publications (magazines, newspapers and books), print advertisements, posters, billboards, website graphics and elements, signs, and product packaging.
For example, a product package might include a logo or other artwork, organized text and pure design elements such as images, shapes and color which unify the piece
In this graphics design training, we will work with images as well as text in order to design and create visually appealing elements, including brochures, logos, and advertisements.
AVAILABLE GRAPHIC DESIGN PACKAGES
The Elements and Principles of Design
At the beginning of your class, you will begin developing a ‘designer’s eye’. The key here is to understand the building blocks of visual communication.
You will learn more about the elements and principles of design including value, color, focal point, rhythm and the theory of gestalt.
This lesson embraces the practicality of applying these elements and principles, and how to think like a creative specialist.
An Introduction to Adobe Illustrator and Logo Designing
Adobe Illustrator, the world-leading digital illustration application, is the starting point of this lesson. Lesson 3 will investigate one of the first tasks a designer is faced with: logo creation.
The process of concept to presentation is known as the design cycle, and a thorough breakdown will be given as to how to approach a customer through the design cycle.
The lesson will end with an introduction to working in Adobe Illustrator.
Flyer Design Using Adobe Illustrator
In this graphic design class, you will differentiate between the different types of images graphic designers deal with daily.
You thought you knew all there is about images, but this course will blow your mind with some newfound knowledge! Learn a bulletproof design technique that barely fails, and apply it in a practical exercise of Adobe Illustrator. This lesson is sure to get you hooked!
Photo-manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
Did you know there is a difference between a digital image and a printed image? This lesson will investigate the crucial component of working with pixels.
Photoshop demos will make this lesson even more practical, and the fundamentals of Photoshop including layers and blending modes will be focused on. The lesson will end with a fun demo on creating a basic double exposure image using the techniques learned.
Movie Poster Design in Adobe Photoshop
The amazing ability of Photoshop will be put to the test with the introduction of layer masks. These skills will be put to practice by designing a movie poster.
Once you’ve finished lesson 6 of this graphic design course, you will eat, sleep and speak Photoshop.
An Introduction to Adobe InDesign
Print is not dead. Getting your files print-ready is a critical part of any designer’s task. Bleeds, cropmarks, color, space and format are all principles that will be explained in this lesson, and you will be introduced to the amazing Adobe InDesign — the most powerful layout application.
Brochure Design in InDesign
About 70% of all designs consist of typography — the art of using type in your design. In the last lesson of module 1, you will realize that type is not only a mere communication instrument but you will also see the potential of using type as a design element.
Your audience wants to read your message but with so many other messages screaming for attention, how do you make your message stand out?
Graphic Design is Everywhere: You can Love it a design, You can hate a design, but You cannot Ignore It.
Flyers, banners, posters, Roads Signs, Shops Restaurants, Menu, Tickets, Packaging, Parking, Food, Real Estate, Entertainment, Every Industry has got tonnes of opportunity for graphic designers, either you are part of this creative journey or you are obsolete, even before the internet it was all over for marketing, branding and after the internet, it’s everywhere- Digital marketing, Social Media or Content Development, Even Ideas Expressed through graphic design gets more attraction.
The coming of the internet and social media have taken graphics design to a new level.
The question is no longer whether you have a design, it’s now how great your design is.
This graphics design training in Abuja Nigeria gives you a strong footing in graphics design
By the end of this graphics design course, you will learn to create your own logos, business cards, Magazine Covers and Much More.
Come and Embark on the Journey to Explore your Creative Genius while paving a way for Lucrative earnings
Graphic Design Training Delivery Methods
Physical class training
Join our physical instructor-led interactive, and practical hands-on training in our training centers in Nigeria.
Live online training
learn from the comfort of your home or offices with our Virtual Instructor-Led live online, interactive, and practical hands-on training